Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Is Donald Trump A Sober Tool?

*

Compare the lyrics of the song "Sober" by the band known as Tool to Donald Trump's candidacy.

"I am just a worthless liar."

"I am just an imbecile."

"I will find the center in you."

"I will chew it up and leave"

"Trust in me and fall as well"


This does not bode well for the future of the GOP.



They say it's about Addiction and Donald Trump fans definitely got it bad.









****
********************
***************

TOOL  SOBER


****************



***

**********************


******************************************










The Space Aliens Are All Dead

 

 

 

bBizarre Bizarre Headless Zombie Space Alien Tshirt



****

 

 

 

****


Headless Zombie Space Aliens Riding Unicorns 

 

 

 

https://www.facebook.com/The-Weirdest-Thing-Youve-Seen-All-Day-1143849245626681/

 

 

 

Zombies Demand Bacon Flavored Brainz T-Shirt bBizarre Bizarre Headless Zombie Space Alien Tshirt Eat Zombies Before They Eat You T-Shirt Lightly Used Zombies For Sale T-Shirt I Eat Brainz For Lunch T Shirts I Luv Brainz For Dessert Tshirt National Zombie Day Take A Zombie To Lunch Shirts I Eat Zombies For Dinner Value T-Shirt Zombies Heart Brainz T-Shirt I Eat Zombies For Dinner T-Shirt I Eat Brainz For Dinner Tee Shirt I Heart Brainz T-Shirt I Heart Zombies T-Shirt I Heart Zombies T-Shirt

I Will Clothe Your Naked Zombies: For a Price

*

Woman Lectures Naked Zombies!

Woman Remonstrates Naked Zombies!

Don't Hunt Zombies Naked

 

 

 

bBizarre Bizarre Headless Zombie Space Alien Tshirt

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*



 

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment