On the occasion of National Ask an Atheist Day I would like to ask Atheists what is their stand on societies which bind the actions and even public appearance of all individuals for religious reasons. If you lived in such a society would you object to being forced to act, speak and dress in a certain way on pain of punishment. In particular what are your views on:
1) Female genital mutilation
2) Punishing rape victims
3) Honor killing
4) Child Brides
5) Sexually enslaving women
6) Punishing homosexuals
7) Murdering homosexuals
8) Child marriage
9) Domestic Violence
10) Disciplining or Punishing Wives
11) Beating Wives
12) Violence Against Women
13) Forced Marriage
14) Women being beaten or raped for wearing "inappropriate clothing"
15) Women being beaten or raped for leaving the house without a male relative as a chaperon
16) Women and men beating beaten and sometimes killed for expressing inappropriate thoughts in a blog.
17) Women and men being beaten and sometimes killed for being accused of disrespecting the religion of peace and tolerance.
Also, the belief that flogging, stoning, beheading and imprisonment are appropriate punishments for adultery, apostasy, witchcraft and blasphemy.