Thursday, January 28, 2016

National Opposite Day And National Backward Day

*
I am opposed to National Backward Day on principle.

***
***
***

Some Palindromes:

"Able was I ere I saw Elba"


"A man, a plan, a canal - Panama!"


"Madam, I'm Adam" or "Madam in Eden, I'm Adam"


"Doc, note: I dissent. A fast never prevents a fatness. I diet on cod"


"Never odd or even"



"Rise to vote, sir"


Do Geese See God?

Was It A Rat I Saw?

Dammit, I’m Mad!

A Santa Lived As a Devil At NASA


Mr. Owl Ate My Metal Worm


Madam In Eden, I’m Adam





********
~~~~~~
@@@@@@



Photo credit: LaughingRhoda via Foter.com / CC BY-NC-ND


Photo credit: brizzle born and bred via Foter.com / CC BY-NC-SA


Photo credit: RBerteig via Foter.com / CC BY


Photo credit: pam's pics- via Foter.com / CC BY-NC-ND


Photo credit: kennymatic via Foter.com / CC BY


Photo credit: George Eastman House via Foter.com / No known copyright restrictions


Photo credit: Leo Reynolds via Foter.com / CC BY-NC-SA


Photo credit: CarbonNYC [in SF!] via Foter.com / CC BY


Photo credit: Great Beyond via Foter.com / CC BY-NC-SA


Photo credit: irina slutsky via Foter.com / CC BY


Photo credit: niznoz via Foter.com / CC BY-NC-SA


Photo credit: jcather via Foter.com / CC BY-NC-ND


Photo credit: Arthur Chapman via Foter.com / CC BY-NC-SA


Photo credit: Click-track Heart via Foter.com / CC BY-NC-SA


****
****
****






Better Drunk Than Wasted Tee Shirt
Texas Must End T-Shirt II Shirts



Bizarre Bizarre Headless Zombie Space Alien T Shirt



Headless Alien Rainbow Corpse T-Shirt

 

 

 
 
 
bBizarre Bizarre Headless Zombie Space Alien Tshirt
 
 
 
 
bBizarre Bizarre Headless Zombie Space Alien Tshirt
 
 
bBizarre Bizarre Headless Zombie Space Alien Tshirt
 

No comments:

Post a Comment